INTENDED USE :
Nettle Tincture "Iron drops" for increased vitality and energy.
Nettle in Nettle Herbal Tincture has been used successfully to help with:
- Giving strength, vitality and boosting energy.
- Improving overall condition.
- Anemia, lack of healthy red blood cells.
- Promoting uric acid evacuation; treating gout, joint problems, scares excretion of urine, and as supportive treatment of arthritis.
- Blood-glucose-lowering, supporting spleen and pancreas functions.
- Healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Health of respiratory tract.
- As supportive care of allergies, asthma and hypersensitivity to e.g. pollen.
- Lowering high blood pressure.
- Increasing surface blood circulation.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE :
Recommended daily dose:
- Adults : 10-20 drops 2-5 times a day with water. Maximum daily dose is 5 times 20 drops.
- Children : 1 drop per year of age e.g. 3 drops for 3 -year-old.
If needed, especially for small children, the dose can be added into hot water (+69°C) to enable the alcohol to evaporate.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION :
Recommended daily dose (20-100 drops) equals fresh Nettle shoot 1193-3975mg.
PRECAUTIONS OF USE :
Avoid large amounts in case of high hemoglobin levels and blood being too thick. Excessive dosage during pregnancy may cause contractions. Always consult your doctor when in doubt.
This product is a dietary supplement; the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of small children.
The Frantsila Herbal Tincture Drops preserve well, often several years. Best before date mentioned on bottle.
These recommendations/tips are provided for information purposes only. They do not replace diagnosis by a doctor, nor do they form a record of execution.
Informations du produit en français
Product information in English
This product does not contain added sugar, juice concentrates or preservatives. Frantsila Dietary Supplements are safe. NO side effects have been observed.
Ingredients : Alcohol (alcohol)*, Urtica dioica (nettle shoot extract)*. - Organic*