INTENDED USE :
Hard Time Herbal Tincture for easier bowel movement, in case of e.g. hardened stools, to purify and promote bowel functions.
The herbs in Hard Time Herbal Tincture have been used successfully to help with:
- Promoting and balancing colon functions.
- Facilitating digestion and digestive disturbances.
- Rebalancing and reviving colon functions, and at the same time helping those suffering from fatigue and lung problems. According to traditional Chinese medicine the colon and lungs interact with one another.
- Supportive care of headaches caused by intestinal problems.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE :
Recommended daily dose:
- Adults : 15-20 drops 2-5 times a day with water. Maximum daily dose is 5 times 20 drops.
- Children : 1 drop per year of age e.g. 3 drops for 3 -year-old.
If needed, especially for small children, the dose can be added into hot water (+69°C) to enable the alcohol to evaporate.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION :
Recommended daily dose (30-100 drops) equals fresh Yarrow flower 65-217mg, Dandelion leaf 315-1049mg, Caraway seed 68-226mg, Dandelion root 60-201mg, Dock root 23-78mg, Nettle shoot 60-199mg, Red clover flower 65-217mg, Couch grass root26-87mg.
PRECAUTIONS OF USE :
This product is a dietary supplement; the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of small children.
The Frantsila Herbal Tincture Drops preserve well, often several years. Best before date mentioned on bottle.
These recommendations/tips are provided for information purposes only. They do not replace diagnosis by a doctor, nor do they form a record of execution.
Informations du produit en français
This product does not contain added sugar, juice concentrates or preservatives. Frantsila Dietary Supplements are safe. NO side effects have been observed.
Ingredients :Alcohol (alcohol) *, Achillea millefolium (yarrow flower extract) *, Carum carvi (caraway seed extract) *, Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion root and leaf extract) *, Rumex spp. (dock root extract) *, Urtica dioica (nettle leaf extract) *, Trifolium pratense (red clover flower extract) *, Elymus repens (couch grass root extract) *. - Organic*