INTENDED USE :
Forest Spring Herbal Tisane is a Therapeutic Herbal Drink that promotes circulation of body fluids and reduces water retention. Recommended for cleansing treatments and to aid with weight loss.
A pleasant tasting herbal tea made of organic Finnish herbs: Leaves of; Birch, Carrot, Nettle, Apple, Lingonberry and Parsely, flowers of; Goldenrod, Meadowsweet, Calendula and Corn flower as well as Couch grass root and Horsetail.
- The herbs in Forest Srping Herbal Tisane are relatively strong diuretics, stimulating renal function, removing liquids and reducing swelling.
- These herbs are beneficial for persons with excess weight, water retention, and high blood pressure, especially when taken during longer regimen periods.
- Some of the herbs can aid in case of urinary tract infection.
- Since these herbs have an uric acid removing effect, they can also be of help in case of rheumatism, gout and sciatica.
- Traditionally these herbs have also been important in treating prostate ailments.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE :
Preparation : 1tsp/cup, infuse for 10-20 minutes. Can be enjoyed warm or cold.
Dosage : 3 to 4 tea cups a day. Can be taken during longer treatment periods, usually a 3 month regimen: Take Tisane for 2 weeks, have a break during a week, and continue treatment with regular breaks every two weeks. 1 bag of Forest Spring Herbal Tisane is enough for a 2 week treatment.
PRECAUTIONS OF USE :
In case of renal dysfunction Forest Spring Herbal Tisane is too strong in large doses. Take only one cup a day, and enjoy in small sips throughout the day.
Store in hermetic recipient and protected from sunlight.
These recommendations/tips are provided for information purposes only. They do not replace diagnosis by a doctor, nor do they form a record of execution.
Informations du produit en français
This product is certified Organic FI-EKO-B.
Ingredients : Betula pendula (birch leaf) *, Daucus carota (carrot leaf) *, Urtica dioica (nettle leaf) *, Malus domestica (apple leaf) *, Vaccinium vitis-idaea (lingonberry leaf) * Petroselinum crispum (parsley leaf) *, Solidago virgaurea (goldenrod flower) *, Filipendula ulmaria (meadowsweet flower) *, Equisetum arvense (horsetail) *, Calendula officinalis (calendula flower) *, Centaurea cyanus (cornflower flower) *, Elymus repens (couch grass root) *. - Organic*