INTENDED USE :
Optimi Omega Herbal and Vegetable Oil Mixture is a fully plant-based source of Omega 3,6,7,9 + GLA + E -VIT and a real alternative to the traditionally used fish oil.
The plant-based Optimi Omega is a mixture of :
- Cold-pressed virgin vegetable oils that include all omega oils the body needs; fatty acids ( omega -3 , 6, 7, 9), GLA or gamma-linolenic acid and natural vitamin E . Omega 3 and Omega 6 are in the optimum proportion to each other (1:1), so this helps balancing the ratio of fatty acids and saturated fat, that we get from food, in the body.
- Organic herbal extracts that are a source of antioxidants and rich in chlorophyll and carotenoids, improving the general well-being of the body.
These vegetable oils and organic herbs bring energy and balance to body and mind and help maintain the good operating condition of e.g. :
- Brain, heart, blood vessels, muscles, joints, skin, mucous membranes and hormones.
Optimi Omega Mixture is also important source of Omega 3 for individuals who wish to use a vegetable oil alternative instead of fish oil. Frantsila Optimi Omega Mixture is also a complementary product to fish oil with its versatile fatty acid composition. It is an ideal dietary supplement for everyone.
The fatty acids in the Optimi Omega Mixture are in their natural form, complementing nicely the modern-day diet in which fats are often industrially processed or heated and chemically modified. The Optimi Omega Mixture also helps ensuring the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and maintaining good cholesterol levels.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :
Cold pressed extra virgin vegetable oils :
- Omega 3,6 and 9 : Hemp oil (hemp grown in Finland, no chemical pesticides used), organic Flax or Linseed oil, and organic Olive oil.
- Omega 3,6, 7 and 9 : organic Sea buckthorn berry and seed oil.
- Omega 3, 6, 9 and GLA : organic Primrose oil.
- E vitamin : organic Wheat germ oil.
Organic Herbal Extracts, source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll and carotenoids :
- Plantain (leaf), Alfalfa (leaf), Common Purslane (leaf), Ashwagandha (root), Rosemary (leaf), Burdock (root), Dandelion (root, leaf), Nettle (leaf, seed) and Fennel (seed).
Note : These vegetable oils and herbal extracts have several additional virtues that are not mentioned here. These can be found in widely published research material for each individual plant.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE :
- 2 tea spoons a day (1 tea spoon = 5ml) together with a meal. Can be taken as such or mixed in food e.g. salad, cereal or muesli. Recommendation: do not heat up the meal after adding Optimi Omega Mixture.
PRECAUTIONS OF USE :
This product is a dietary supplement; the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Store in fridge with lid closed. Recommendation: consume preferably within 2 months of opening.
FATTY ACID COMPOSITION :
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3) 35.56 %, stearidonic acid (omega-3) 1.00 % Linoleic acid (omega-6) 36.06 %, linolenic acid (omega-6) 0.09 % gamma linolenic acid (GLA, omega-6) 2.10%, Palmitoleic acid (omega-7) 0.26%, vaccenic acid (omega-7) 0.08 %, oleic acid (omega -9) 16.35 %, vitamin E 6.60 mg, carotenoids 1.16mg, Lecithin 20.00 mg. Fatty acids vitally important for human health 72%.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS :
100g of Optimi Omega Mixture contains on average : Energy 3800 KJ / 907kcal, Protein 0 g, Carbohydrates 0 g, Fat 100g of which saturated 8.82 g, of which monounsaturated 16.35 g, of which polyunsaturated 74.83 g, of which linoleic acid (omega 6) 36.06 g, of which alpha-linolenic acid (omega3) 35.56 g, Cholesterol 0 mg.
These recommendations/tips are provided for information purposes only. They do not replace diagnosis by a doctor, nor do they form a record of execution.
Informations du produit en français
Product information in English
This product does not contain added sugar, juice concentrates or preservatives. Frantsila Dietary Supplements are safe. NO side effects have been observed.
Ingredients : Cannabis sativa (hemp oil), Linum usitatissimum (flaxseed oil)*, Olea europaea (olive oil)*, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn seed and berry oil)*, Oenothera biennis (evening primrose oil)*, Triticum vulgare (wheat germ oil)* , Plantago major (plantain leaf extract)*, Medicago sativa (alfalfa leaf extract)*, Portulaca oleracea (common purslane leaf extract)*, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha root extract)*, Rosmarinus officinalis ( rosemary leaf extract)*, Arctium lappa (burdock root extract)*, Taraxacum officinalis (dandelion root and leaf extract )*, Urtica dioica (nettle leaf and seed extract)*, Foeniculum vulgare (fennel seed extract)*. - Organic*